Becoming a member of OCDA gives you these services and benefits:
- Discounted rate for OCDA and ACDA conferences and conventions
- Monthly subscription to the ACDA Choral Journal
- Subscription to Resound, the ACDA Central Division newsletter
- Email notification that OCDA News has been published online
- Repertoire and Standards resources
- OCDA mentor program (available through regional chairs)
- Professional development opportunities and resources
Sign up and submit your application for membership today!
You will be redirected to the ACDA website, where you sign up for OCDA and ACDA membership simultaneously.
CURRENT MEMBERS: Do not use the form above to renew your membership. Log in to the ACDA.ORG website and renew using the renewal button. If you are unsure as to your login, contact the ACDA Information Systems Manager.
The Ohio Choral Directors Association is an organization affiliated with the American Choral Directors Association. Our goal is to promote excellence in the choral art throughout Ohio.
The OCDA Board serves its membership to deliver high-quality repertoire through reading sessions, mentorship through its vast network of highly skilled and sought-after directors and teachers, and an annual Summer Conference that is regarded as one of the best of its kind in the country.
Become a member today of the Ohio Choral Directors Association.