The Keep Singing Project is live for Ohio for 2017! One common goal among chorus teachers is to inspire their students to be life-long singers. We all work hard to keep students singing as they transition from middle school to high school, and now there is an easy way for you to help bridge the gap from high school to adulthood, the KEEP SINGING PROJECT!
The Keep Singing Project mission is simple:
to help graduating chorus seniors keep singing when they go to college and enter adulthood. We accomplish this in two steps:
1) Invite high school chorus seniors to participate by completing an online form; and
2) Provide their contact information to the choir director(s) at their chosen college/ university or local community choir who can then reach out to them about singing at the next level. Taking part in a choir is so often initiated by a simple invitation to join!
You are busy, so we made this easy. This is all you have to do help your students to KEEP SINGING:Step 1:
1) Go to this website on the computer in your classroom or office: http://www.keepsinging.info/?page_id=26
2) Have seniors go over one at a time to enter their info.Step 2:
1) Share this link on Facebook/ Twitter: http://www.keepsinging.info
2) Forward this email to other directors.